Best Android Phones and Tablets for Casino Games
Are you one of the greatest casino game player fans? If yes, then you definitely wish to be able to play your favourite casino games anytime, anywhere you go; so that your Android device has become your favourite device which you use for playing casino games; additionally to using it for other purposes, too. Anyway, you know that there are many devices that use Android; so if you are looking for a good gaming experience on your device; then you should know some of the top Android devices are that you can use to have a great user experience; when playing your favourite pokies or any other casino games of your preference. Here are the Best Android Phones and Tablets for Casino Games.
Top Android Devices for Casino Games
You can have an amazing time playing your favourite casino game or pokies on any of the following new Android devices:
1. Samsung Galaxy S20 Series
Galaxy S phones are just around the corner called the Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra. The trio was announced lately at Samsung’s Unpacked event in San Francisco. All three handsets are said to feature curved displays, an in-display fingerprint scanner; and either the Snapdragon 865 or Exynos 990 chipset, depending on the region. The major differences between the Galaxy S20 and S20 Ultra are expected to be the battery and display sizes. The base model is expected to be the least feature-packed phone in the series; offering the smallest display and the fewest cameras at the back.
2. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
The Galaxy Z Flip, Samsung’s second-gen foldable phone; features the older Snapdragon 855 chipset; a 10MP front-facing camera, and will have a price tag in the “mid-$1,000 range” — making it cheaper than the $2,000 Galaxy Fold.
The other new Android smartphones best for playing pokies are Xiaomi Mi 10 series, LG G9 and V60 ThinQ, ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G, Sony Xperia 5 Plus, Huawei P40 series, OnePlus 8 series, Google Pixel 4a and Asus Zenfone 7.
All the above are new Android smartphones that have been recently launched. These are just awesome phones to play pokies; as they have superb and latest OS systems and are powered with the latest technology.
You can also play pokies with many other Android smartphones like:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II – due to its widescreen and a quad-core processor; this is one of the best devices to use for mobile gambling
- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and S5 – also with a widescreen; high resolution and a fast way to process information; any of these devices are ready to offer you a great gambling experience
- LG Optimus G – this is yet another fast device; which is ready to offer players a great experience in the mobile gambling field. However, one of its downsides is the battery life; which won’t allow you to enjoy your favourite games for too long while you’re on the go.
- Sony Xperia Z – also with a large display; this Android device allows you to enjoy your favourite mobile casino games wherever you are.
- HTC One – this is one of the best choices in the matter of Android devices for gambling fans; due to its widescreen and crisp text.
- HTC Evo 4G – this is considered to be the perfect Android device for gambling fans; due to its 4” colour QHD touch screen and 4G internet.
Moreover, many online casinos suggest to players which Android mobile or tablets to use to play casino games. Therefore as the mobile casino games are generally accessed through your web browser, it doesn’t matter how new or old your smartphone is. You could have the brand-spanking-new Android, an older Samsung, or a Windows phone nearing the end of its life – as long as your smartphone has a functioning web browser, you can access the mobile online casino anytime, anywhere. But a point to note is that online casinos want you to avoid Nokia and Blackberry phones because they are not having the latest OS on their device.
What we recommend:
- We at pokiesforandroid want players to use that Android mobile that has the updated OS or you can get the update on your Android by going into your phone settings and tapping on update software.
- Secondly, your Android should be at least 4 and above OS
- Your Android mobile should have a good internet connection and smooth WIFI because all the online casinos work on the internet. Also when playing at live casinos or with live dealers the streaming of videos requires good bandwidth so that your games run all smooth and you don’t get an interruption in between your gameplay.
- We also want you to play the instant version of Android casino to avoid anything downloading on your mobile.
Choosing the right Android device for you is also a matter of preference, as it only depends on what your expectations are in a matter of Android phones and tablets. However, this top is created based on the opinions of others regarding the performance of the devices.
As new Android devices are frequently released, you can find even more Android operating smartphones and tablets to cater to your needs in matters of online gambling.