Grab the Android Pay promo in Australia- Avail 200,000 prizes up to $500 a piece
Even though Android Pay isn’t available for everyone, Google is definitely making a serious effort to make it great for those who are able to use it. That has included dozens of promos over the past couple of years with the latest being available in Australia. This promo offers up prizes for doing typical actions within Android Pay. Like, if you add your first card to Android Pay, you’ll be eligible for a prize “envelope” every time you use that card for 30 days. The same applies for a card you’ve already added, but haven’t used.
How this promo works
- First download Android pay to your Android Mobile from Google Play Store
- Start using Android Pay by adding a card from any participating bank. If you do not know the participating banks click here
- Add your first card and you’ll get an envelope each time you use Android Pay for the next 30 days (max 10 per day) or until all prizes are awarded – whichever comes first.
- There are nearly 200,000 prizes available with some totalling as much as $500. Prizes consist of digital gift cards from locations such as Rebel, Myer, Boost Juice, National Cinema, and the most widely available, Coles.
- Each promo is limited to a 30-day period, and you’ll need to enter all prize “envelopes” before that period ends.
- You’ll only be able to redeem this once, but you can do so anytime between now and November 22nd
- All prizes must be redeemed by December 21st 2017
To enter the promotion, you must make a Qualifying Payment during the applicable Promotional Tap Period (depending on when you activate an Eligible Card or if you are a user that has added and activated an Eligible Card but has not yet used Android Pay before the Promotion Period) while there are Prizes remaining. A “Qualifying Payment” is a payment made at least one minute apart from another payment made via Android Pay either
- at an in-store contactless payment terminal that accepts payments via Android Pay; or
- at the check-out for an in-app purchase.
Subject to these terms, and provided you have not opted out (or do not opt out) of the Promotion, when you make a Qualifying Payment during your Promotional Tap Period you will receive an envelope sent to you via the Android Pay app (an “Envelope”). Each Envelope is an entry in the Promotion.
Remember that all your information is safe and secure with Android Pay and your actual card number is never shared. Instead, a virtual account number is used so that your card details are always kept safe. Also Android Pay is available on all non-rooted Android devices (KitKat 4.4+).
If you are still far behind in knowing what is Android Pay then note that you can now pay with your Android smartphone by adding your credit, debit, loyalty, and gift cards to Android Pay, and start shopping in stores, in apps, and online. Suppose you are the grocery store and wish to pay for your fresh fruits and veggies just make sure your phone is unlocked and hold it to the terminal — you don’t even need to open the app and pay for the bill.
Other important information
You must be aged 18 or over to enter the Promotion, or if you are under the age of 18, you must have parental consent to enter the Promotion. Also you must be a resident of Australia in order to enter the Promotion.
If you open the Envelope, you will receive a notification immediately telling you if you have won a Prize and, if you have won, the Prize shown will be automatically saved in your Android Pay app.
You may only make a maximum of 10 Qualifying Payments in any calendar day. If you make more than 10 Qualifying Payments in a calendar day, you will only receive an Envelope for each of your first 10 Qualifying Payments.
Only one Eligible Card per person may be used in connection with the Promotion. You can add more than one card to the Android Pay app, however only the first card added and activated will be deemed the Eligible Card for the Promotion. This is a game of chance and winners will be determined at random and not by the use of any skill.
What could you win in this promo?
The following prizes are available to be won:
- 128,300 x $5 Coles Supermarkets eGift card (each a “$5 Coles Prize”)
- 25,000 x Original Boost Juice voucher ($7.85 value) (each a “Boost Juice Prize”)
- 10,400 x $10 Coles Supermarkets eGift card (each a “$10 Coles Prize”)
- 20,000 National Restricted Adult eVoucher, redeemable at Village Cinemas, Event Cinemas, Birch, Carroll and Coyle and Greater Union ($12.50 value) (each a “Cinema Prize”)
- 10,000 x $20 rebel eGift card (each a “$20 rebel Prize”)
- 5,000 x $30 Myer eGift card (each a “$30 Myer Prize”)
- 1,000 x $50 Myer eGift card (each a “$50 Myer Prize”)
- 250 x $100 Coles Supermarkets eGift card (each a “$100 Coles Prize”)
- 50 x $500 Myer eGift card (each a “$500 Myer Prize”); each a “Prize”.
For entrants based in the Northern Territory, the $30/ $50/ $500 Myer Prize and $20 rebel Prize can only be redeemed with the merchant at their online store in the manner required unless the entrant chooses to redeem the Prizes at a physical store in the manner required in another State or Territory.
The total maximum prize pool value is up to AUD $1,641,750.
Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable, non-negotiable, and non-refundable, and have no cash alternative. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning a Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Any unclaimed Prize(s) valued at over $50 will be distributed to entrants who made a Qualifying Payment during the Promotion Period at the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
You can use Android Pay at stores
Android Pay makes it easy to check out in apps and online. No need to enter your card details every time. Whether shopping in your favorite app or on Chrome, just choose Android Pay at checkout and save yourself some time.
Note that if your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can use Android Device Manager to instantly lock it from anywhere, secure it with a new password, or wipe it clean of personal data.
30 July 2017