There have been a lot of rumors of if the HTC would ever be released. It is now official and the smart phone One Max with a 5.9 inch display and 1080p also is equipped with a fingerprint scanner located on the back is starting to hit the markets.
The HTC One is using the same Ultrapixel technology that is 4 megapixels as its sibling that is actually smaller. On the inside of the phone is a 1.7GHz quad core processor. The fingerprint scanner is similar to the one found on the iPhone 5S, but is actually located by the camera phone on the back of the phone.
HTC Max vs. iPhone 5S
When the two phones are compared side by side consumers can actually see the difference.
The HTC Max comes with the following:
- 5.9 inch display that has 1920 x 1080p; 373 ppi
- Measures 6.47 x 3.24 x 0.4 inches
- Weighs in at 7.53 ounces
- Processor is a Quadcore Snapdragon 600
- Memory has 2GB
- Camera is a rear facing 4MP and front facing is 2.1MP
- Software is Android 4.3 that has HTC Sense 5.5
- Battery is a 3300mAh
- Price has not been released yet
IPhone 5s comes with the following:
- Display is 4 inches and has 1136 x 640p; 326 ppi
- Measures 4.87 x 2.3 x 0.3 inches
- Weighs in at 3.95 ounces
- Processor is a A7 chip with a 64 bit architecture and a M7 motion processor
- Memory is a 1GB
- Camera is rear facing 8MP f/2.2 aperture and front facing is 1.2MP
- Software is iOS 7
- Battery will last 10 hours on LTE
- Prices are $199, $299, and $399
Unlocking is made simple
When the HTC One is not in use then it will automatically lock. Instead of looking for the Home button and scanning in the fingerprint just run a finger on the scanner located on the back and BAM phone is unlocked ready to use.
With a 5.9 inch screen there is nothing that will go un-noticed. This all aluminum smartphone is already being released to select markets across seas and should be flooding the U.S. in mid November. As https://www.pokiesforandroid.com hears of the exact date and the prices the consumers will be made aware of the information.